Senior Website and Branding Designer
News Senior Website and Branding Designer
SO … Looking for something fresh to shake up your creative career?
If you’re still reading this, then the answer to that question is probably yes, which is GREAT. At SO Marketing, we are a collective of quirky creatives that pride ourselves on fun, great ideas and superior service. But we are just missing one final piece of the puzzle, and that might in fact be YOU!
What do you get out of this?
One thing we have learnt over the years is that if you want to keep a great workforce, it’s all about the bundle of brilliant benefits they enjoy; below are just a few reasons to come join us and we’re pretty sure you’ll discover loads more once you get here.
- We’re a medium sized agency, so you’ll get to weigh in on a lot of exciting small, medium and large projects without being pigeon-holed into just one or two;
- We have a fully refurbished contemporary style office and our Apple Macs are fully loaded with the latest Adobe Software;
Salary & Benefits
- A great salary (negotiable and dependant on how much you wow us!)
- Company bonus scheme.
- Team activities to keep everyone happy, and don’t worry they’re all fun!
- Free Spotify membership, because let’s face it; everyone works best with a bit of music in their ears.
- Free on-site gym/shower facilities.
- Oatcake Fridays & “bake off” days.
- Free website hosting.
- A little down time makes for a happier brain, so we offer our employees 20 days holiday with extended time off over Christmas and bank holidays.
A lively creative agency with BIG ideas
SO Marketing are a multi-award winning Staffordshire based creative marketing agency that specialise in web and print design; we work with a number of national and international clients, and are pretty happy with our continually expanding and diverse portfolio.
What are we looking for:
- Strong skills in digital design for web using Photoshop and a strong understanding of website technologies;
- A strong skill and interest to design beautiful brands.
- 5 years+ of experience in a studio/agency environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Fully proficient in the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Interest in web-design, e-commerce and marketing, and some experience of dealing with clients would be preferable. But we’re not too picky on these ones.
Still interested in being our new Web Designer?
SO that’s us, we’re a highly professional, highly exciting agency and we need people who think big to help us grow and develop. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]