Your day-to-day role will include the following activities:
- Communicate with our clients quickly and clearly helping them with queries.
- Be an ambassador for the company internally and externally when it comes to customer experience.
- Educating customers on any software capabilities and new features by maintaining a strong knowledge base to help enhance customer training.
- Work with other internal teams on projects to improve our service and communication including liaising with internal staff and clients to speed up feedback and project delivery
- Help identify opportunities to make our customers more aware of the services we champion
- Be the first point of contact for all customer support enquiries, help requests and new work requests
- Maintain positive interactions with all of our customers at all times – bringing professionalism, excellent customer resolution and understanding to their day to day needs
- Upsell, Cross-sell and Expansion– with established trust and loyalty, seek to naturally progress and expand the partnership by identifying potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Help maintain the company’s CRM database (Hubspot) of customers with accuracy and detail
- Implement customer success plans focused on customer goals and priorities to ensure customer value and positive business impact
- Assist in the handling of all client onboarding to the agency to ensure with accuracy to manage their expectations and any immediate needs at this important start of the relationship.
- Helping to maintain the agency’s own social media presence across all platforms
- We will provide on-the job training with digital marketing tools and skills needed to expand and grow in this busy sector.
- Support the team with researching and creating content for key clients
If you are interested in the role please email us on [email protected]