Inbound & Outbound Customer Service Human Required
Could you sell milk to cows?
If the answer to that is yes, then whilst your sales skills are probably phenomenal, your business acumen might need refocusing a little – so this is where we could help each other. SO Marketing are currently in the exciting process of expanding both our team and client base, but like the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters we don’t plan on stopping growing any time soon, which is where you come in...
Putting the ‘fun’ back in ‘fun-damentally brilliant design’
Here at SO Marketing, loving what we do is a big part of our company ethos, which is why we’re always able to come up with striking and innovative designs for our clients, across a range of print and digital platforms. We like to think this carries over to our team work ethic; at the end of the day a more enjoyable workplace is ultimately a more profitable one, or so we believe anyway. We’re basically dedicated to providing the best designs and concepts we can to small and large organisations alike, enjoying what we do but never compromising on professionalism and customer service. The thing is, we’re going to need ambitious, driven individuals like yourself (we hope) to help us extend this service “to Staffordshire and beyond”! Bonus points if you got the Toy Story reference.
Customer Satisfiers and Target Hitters
We’re looking for the Robin Hoods of the customer service and sales world (Robin Hood – target hitter, see what we did there?) to act as support to the design and print team, develop new leads and generally help us manage existing and future clients. We’re not after the people who take a backseat, letting others do the work for them; we want the people who jump in headfirst; the photo-bombers of customer engagement if you will. Our ideal candidate can see the sales potential in new and existing clients and isn’t afraid to take chances here and there. That being said, in a lot of ways you’ll be directly responsible for how our organisation evolves, so there are a few boring box-checking type things we need to run through to make sure you’ve got what it takes to find your niche here at SO.
- You’ve got to be pretty confident on the old telephone, and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills both when dealing with clients and your SO Marketing siblings.
- You’ve got to flourish in a fast-paced, driven sales environment; we want applicants who understand that their earnings are limited only by how much work they’re willing to put in.
- We also need someone who excels in a customer based role, who thrives on great customer service and pulling off great deals who’s prepared to make the hard decisions without constant supervision.
- We need a new team member with excellent attendance and time keeping skills who can also demonstrate the ability to manage their portfolio of clients efficiently. People who wear watches are preferable, but we’ll also accept those with clocks on their phones.
- We don’t want to sound like an overly needy first date, but an interest in what we do – web and graphic design, creative branding solutions – would be preferable.
Friends with Benefits
There are a number of perks to joining the Customer Service/Sales team at SO Marketing:
- Competitive salary of £15-£18K dependent on experience, with the opportunity for commission on a realistic target basis.
- Training in all the various services we offer, because you need to understand us before you can sell us.
- The chance to develop your sales technique (should you need to!) with guidance from one of our very own maestros.
- The opportunity to race around the streets of Staffordshire Moorlands, clinching deals and smoking cigars like Don Draper out of Madmen (NOT that we’d advise that obviously).
And that’s basically the top and bottom of our job offer – how does it sound? If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us grow our business, and you like the sound of our agency, drop us an email over at email@example.com, and be sure to include why you’re suitable for the role, and what you’d bring to it. Oh and if you’d still like to learn a bit more about what makes us tick, have a gander at our ‘About Us’ page – we don’t bite!