Job Offering - Two New Available Positions
We’re recruiting! We need two new members of our team and if you’re interested in joining an innovative marketing agency then you’ve come to the right place.
Credit Controller – 1 day per week
Not only is this the coolest job title ever, telling your friends you’re a “credit controller” will definitely boost your social standing, it’s a great part-time position to dip your feet in to the world of money maintenance before diving in headfirst. You’ll be in charge of our spending and securing the payments of clients we have done work for. The job is one day per week and if you have the following qualities you’re the perfect match:
- We need a confident individual that is a go-getter and can secure payments from our clients as well as tell us if we’re spending too much money on coffee and sweets, which requires more confidence than you might think.
- Organisation is necessary since you’re handling the most important fundamental of any business, money. Revenue, deadlines and invoices are all your responsibility.
- It is crucial to the position that you're approachable. We pride ourselves on our fantastic customer relationships and you will be at the forefront of those relationships so being pleasant and confident enough to secure invoices is a must.
- A basic understanding of programmes that you’ll be using everyday will go a long way. If you have experience with some invoice software, then that’s a huge positive.
Customer Service Admin – Monday – Friday – Maternity cover
This is a temporary position since you’ll be filling in for our existing customer service admin who is leaving for maternity. So be prepared for filling some pretty big shoes! The job will span from July 2017 to March 2018 so be prepared to stick around for a while. Certain traits are required if you hope to be successful in this position:
- Excellent people skills are a must; You will be conversing with clients regularly and having both the confidence and likeability to do so is crucial.
- Again, excellent time keeping skills are crucial, you’ll be setting deadlines and ensuring that jobs for certain clients are always on time.
- You’re the foundation of the work that goes on in the office so you need to make sure that you’re always aware of what’s going on in the office.
Salary for both positions is negotiable and we can accommodate part-time / school hours work on either job role.
We stop recruiting at the end of April so if you want a job surrounded by creative minds then get in touch as fast as possible! You can reach us at email@example.com, email us your CV and we’ll be in touch.